the calendar

Saturday, March 14, 2009

FINALS WEEK!!!!

wooooh! i finally ran out of things to worry about!

i recently obtained a laptop, so i put windows 7 in it, coz vista sucks a lot.
the problem with this laptop is that it's extremely picky, it crashes everytime someone new is nearby. By someone new, i mean...a person who haven't been around this laptop for more than 3 hours or so. YES, I KNOW IT'S WEIRD

ok so, the past few days, i've been hooked on this game where you start out as a cell and you evolve into a civilization capable of travelling space. It's called Spore! Ever since i put it in my laptop, it became popular among my friends. I first got it from my friend gian. When everybody saw what spore had to offer, they got hooked on it too. It even caused people to cut their classes. Yes, that's the power of SPORE. =))

I'm gonna pass physics! woooh! yesterday, we computed our tentative grade in physics, i thought i was gonna fail but it turns out...i only lack 0.5 to pass physics....i can get that on the final exams! woooh! no summer for me!

No comments: