the calendar

Monday, June 15, 2009

First day of the semester(not really)

Ss the title says, today was supposed to be the first day of the semester, but UST decided to move the start of classes of engineering students to june 16, and...yeah...i'm an engineering student(well not really, but i'm considered part of that population of the school).


So i wasn't supposed to go to school today...my parents don't know that...SHHHHH haha

I went to school to meet up with my UST friends, we played COD4 for 4 hours straight (yeah we enjoyed killing ourselves a little too much haha). after that we had lunch.
A few moments later we went around UST messing with freshmen haha being a sophomore rocks!

there was this one girl, at first we thought she wasn't a freshman because she had an I.D. on...but one of my friends notices...the I.D. was colored blue(UST I.D.'s are all yellow) he took a closer look, and he laughed out loud, we asked why....he told us...read the I.D. it says "Hello, my name is...." (i can't remember the name haha). Then all of us started laughing haha!!! We thought to ourselves, that girl is starting college and she still has a name tag! People ditched those when they were in grade 4 or 5! hahaha! She was pretty cute though....we wanted to talk to her but we were too busy laughing

wahaha!! A lot of laughs later, i asked my friends to accompany me to Robinson's Place in Taft because i needed a 4-gig micro SD card (i already filled up my 2-gig one).


So now...i'm home and preparing for the real 1st day of the semester....while listening to Is A Real Boy by Say Anything.

1 comment:

- said...

and i never did get any credit for providing you the awesomeness that is Max Bemis and his superhero group, Say Anything.

oh well. that's life.

7.5 is a good number, still.

you should check out Saves the Day's Under the Board. It's somewhat emo(and what emo should really sound like. bands like blessthefall give emo bands a shitty name), and sadder has never been better.

word verification: caltab

caltab is that thing you do to switch a window box. press caltab. lol.