the calendar

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i'm back for the holidays!

ok, after a week or so from my last post, here i am, making another post.

Q: what's been keeping me busy and away from my blog?


A: why don't i just show you?

Q: what's the second image?

A: it's an online game i just started playing.
One day, my friend RB invited me to play an online game, at the time, i was extremely bored so i said "what the heck! i'll do it!" when i started to play it, at first it was kinda boring and then i found myself starting to enjoy it and slowly becoming addicted to it! now, i'm starting to have control over it, that's why i am able to write this post! hehehe

anyway, fall out boy recently released their new album!
and trust me...it rocks!!! hehehe btw, the english translation of the album is.... "a madness shared by two"

No comments: