the calendar

Friday, January 2, 2009

2008

ok it's the start of a new year, what were the highlights of 2008? Well, let's find out together shall we?


2008 highlights

- start of my freshman year at UST!

-meeting new PEOPLE from other colleges/universities

-new classmates

-new cellphone!! i finally have a phone which functions like a decent mp3 player, a decent camera and an a gateway for internet.

-new monitor/video card/motherboard for my pc! but my sister ends up corrupting the OS which resulted in us having to requently remove and attach hard drives which resulted in the mother board being damaged which resulted in lack of hard disk space because the only hard disk i can attach is the one that holds only 80gb and this all resulted in me not being able to use the pc for 2 weeks which resulted in me struggling with projects and home works! THANK YOU MY DEAR SISTER.

-new friends!!! i made new friends in ust, and other colleges/universities

-new enemies, wow....i never really had enemies before, college sure is a huge world

-past haunting me!! a person who i met last year keeps running into me in ust....when i wanted to avoid her!!

-nostalgic for my old friends, so.. i planned a lot of outings to meet with my old friends but only a few of those outings were actually done.

-new games for my ps3!! yeah! 2008 games!! MGS4, GTA IV, Prince of Persia, DMC4 and COD4

-playing maximum tune 3, ok it's this year that i played maximum tune and continued playing it.

-going to sm north and trinoma! it's in this year that i first visited sm north and trinoma....because, it's easy to access from ust!

-i found robinsons(the one near pedro gil) all on my own! wooh! i have sense of direction! ahaha!

-i travelled via LRT!!

-i went to la salle dasma!!! me and my friend leizel went to la salle dasmariƱas right after our classes ended in ust, and it was......a very long and eventful journey! hehehe

-i researched in an actual library....

-i ran around a soccer field + softball field + volleyball court = field!

-i danced in front of people!!! that was probably the first and last time....

-i played volleyball, and i sucked!!! yey! hehehe

-i went out with my friends up to 1am!!! for the first time!!! yes i know i'm pathetic! hehehe

-i didn't have a date for our grad ball in HS....exactly as planned! ahaha

-i learned what sinful karaoke was!!

-i learned CMD tricks and how to hack windows XP!

-i learned some new stuff in C++!

-i discovered how much i hate theology! and filipino!

-i learned to play DOTA.

-i beat, rb, emerson,arvin, dale at DOTA!

-i was invited to a certain someone's birthday party for the first time!

-a girl i know (not kit, kit is an exception coz vinz did something to her in my house! so she NEVER got here!!!) went to my house!!!

-i realized how complex of a structure the female mind is!!!

-i learned to be apathetic!

-i made a new gm list!! and i kicked out a lot of people from it!

-i learned how to bend a spoon with my mind!!!!(ok maybe not....but i can dream can't it?)


last but not the least....it's this year that i started blogging!!!


these are the things that happened in 2008 that made it both terrible and terrific.

*i will add more stuff here when i remember them, coz i know i forgot a lot of stuff

No comments: