the calendar

Thursday, January 15, 2009

How to bend time

they said i couldn't bend time! i proved them wrong!!

yesterday was the start of our prelim exams, and the first exam is CS. CS (the subject) is relatively easy but CS exams are surprisingly hard to pass. So i gotta be careful.

Episode 1 : The Discovery

I woke up late, i rushed everything only to find out that it was impossible for me to get to ust in time to take the test, so i'm practically screwed!
according to my everyday experience of going to UST, it takes approximately 45 minutes for me to get there from just outside multinational. The test starts at 7am, and i was just outside multinational at around 6:50am, so...i'm f*cked! there is no way i can finish the test in less than 30 minutes! Then! it happened, i saw that everything was slowing down! When i looked at my watch everything seems normal, so i got on a jeep and i noticed that......everything else is slower than the jeep i'm in! several minutes later, i got to the LRT, everything still moving at slo-mo.
when i got on the train, it's like we were on fast forward or something. Minutes later, i got to central station, then unto a jeep then i made it to UST! When i got to the room where we were suppose to take the test, guess what? the test haven't started yet!......


*highlight the space below for a sense of reality*


nothing slowed down. and the test started 30 minutes late, so i was just extremely lucky. I just thought i'd spice up the story :)))






Episode 2: The Impossible


Right after the test in CS, i went home to study for the physics test the next day.
when i got home at around 11am, i sat on the chair in front of our dining table and i put all my physics stuff there along with a whole rim of bond paper. Then i started studying, after an undetermined amount of time later, i finished studying then i checked the time, it was already 9pm!! OMG i studied for 10 hours straight for the 1st time in my life!!! So i thought to myself, i would have to be a retard to not pass the test tomorrow, then i went to sleep.
I woke up in the morning, got off my bed, checked the watch........OMFG WTF WAAAAAAAAA!!!! It was exactly 6:35am and the test starts at 7am. so i needed a miracle! so i used my time bending powers once more! took a bath, got dressed, and left the house, i was just outside multi at around 7am! so i'm really dead......I got on the jeep to baclaran, then i got off the jeep, ran like my life depended on it to the station, got on the train i thought to myself "i studied for 10 hours just to be late for the exam!!!!" it was then i decided to bend time once more. but it wasn't enough, i got to UST at around 7:45am, and i got the testing room at aroundf 7:50am....YES! 50 minutes late for an exam in physics! THE ONLY SUBJECT I WILL FAIL IF I DON'T GET 80% ON THAT EXAM. So i put my time bending powers to the test....and i did it! i finished the test!!! with a 100% certainty that i will get more than 80% on that test. I guess studying for 10 hours paid off, or was it my time bending powers? hmmmmm.


*highlight below for some stuff that actually happened*

once again i didn't actually bend time, the exam was 7am-9am, i got there at 7:50am so i had 1 hour and 10 minutes for the hardest exam this 1st half of the semester which turned out to be not that hard, maybe coz i studied for 10 hours? hmm anyway, i took a bath for 2 minutes(my new record) i didn't eat breakfast, i left my house running. and i was EXTREMELY lucky, those are the real reasons why i was able to finish the test and assure that i'll get more than 80% of that test, heck! i could get 100% if i didn't screw up the meters -> feet conversion in one of the problems in the test.


*i will update this is the need arises*

No comments: