the calendar

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ordinary day....

i hate ordinary. ordinary is boring. and yet....no matter how much i try to make my day not-ordinary, i still end up with an ordinary day. It's like i'm trapped in an endless loop
(e.g.
x=1;
y=1;
do
{ printf("\n endless loop %d",(x+y)/x);}
while ((x+y)/x != 0);
)
of ordinary-ness.

here is an ordinary day

I wake up at 4:30am to turn off my alarm and go back to sleep then i wake up 15 minutes later to turn off my second alarm before getting out of bed. After getting up, i take a bath, then i return to my room to partially put on my uniform. Once again i leave my room to eat breakfast then brush my teeth and return to my room once more to finish putting on my uniform. After getting ready to leave...well...uhmmm...i leave! duh!
So i plug my earphones in my ear then i listen to songs played by my cellphone while i commute to school. When i get to the FX part of my journey, i usually GM a song along with worthless and semi-entertaining piece of information.When i arrive at school, i go to my room and sit there waiting for the professor to arrive. After an agonizingly boring 7 hours of lectures and activities, classes are finally over, but the boring-ness doesn't end there! NO! after class, i go straight home! and spend my entire existence sleeping or playing video games all by myself. why do i go home early? because i do not have anything to do at school anymore, unlike in highschool....me and my friends always hang out and contemplate on the events that happend that particular day and on what we plan to do for the future days to come. In college, it's different now...my HS friends are in other schools, i can't find a place to hang out in UST, my new friends are all eager to go home and i can't find anyone to hang out with...so i'm left with no choice but to go home....
And that pretty much concludes what i call an "ordinary day".

No comments: