the calendar

Saturday, January 10, 2009

When i met someone weird.....

the following conversation is between me and a person introduced to me(through ym) by an online buddy....




Genes Yap: Hello
Genes Yap: hey
Genes Yap: ano ba?
BUZZ!!!
Adrian: hello
Adrian: hehehe
Adrian: soweee
Genes Yap: What are you doing?
Adrian: uhmm playin' chatting with you, waiting for a phone call
Genes Yap: OK
Genes Yap: Edi bye na
Adrian: why?
Genes Yap: You're very busy
Adrian: what's with the drama?
Genes Yap: E, busy ka e
BUZZ!!!
Adrian: are you like uhmmm EMO?
Genes Yap: No
Genes Yap: Ang yabang mo, a
Genes Yap: J
Genes Yap: o
Genes Yap: k
Genes Yap: e
Genes Yap: p
Genes Yap: e
Genes Yap: a
Genes Yap: c
Genes Yap: e
BUZZ!!!
Adrian: if i'm replyin...that means i'm not busy!
Genes Yap: oki
Genes Yap: Don't make mad coz' I'm gonna hit you in the face face when I see you
Adrian: when are you gonna see me?
Adrian: ahahaha
Genes Yap: When I'm with Angel
Genes Yap: hahahahahahhahahah
Adrian: you won't see me
Adrian: ahahaha
Adrian: and and
Genes Yap: anu?
Adrian: in my 17 years of existence...nobody had the guts to hit me in the face
Genes Yap: yeah, right. Well, I have the guts, noh
Adrian: saying you have the guts means that you are saying that you are better than everyone else i have met
Adrian: and beleive me...i know a lot of great people
Adrian: i doubt you are better than them
Genes Yap: Grabe, ka naman you're too mad and furious
Adrian: i'm not mad
Genes Yap: I get it, you're mad
Adrian: i'm reasoning
Genes Yap: So, better go
Adrian: i just said i'm not mad
Genes Yap: *I
Genes Yap: So, I better go
Genes Yap: Thank you for the time


here is an example of a narrow minded and arrogant person, who fails to read before reacting....
it irritates me....oh well.

by great people, i meant people who read this...yes you! hehehe you're great, coz people who read this are none other than my friends, and all my friends are great

No comments: