the calendar

Friday, April 3, 2009

the day my world stood still....

when i woke up this morning...the first thing i did is go to the PC. I turned it on, and i started YM...to my surprise...it says there's a connection error blah blah, so i opened cmd to check my internet connection...boom! Yahoo's server did not reply, so something was definitely wrong with yahoo, so i left it alone....i started cabal, i played for hours...and while playing, i was gm-ing to my clanmates some random sh*t. After a few more hours...the world stopped....how?

here's how!

cabal's server got f*cked, it restarted and it's still f*cked so it had to undergo emergency server maintenance...so no more comp game for me,
then! i ran out of unli when i was starting to enjoy txting with my clanmates, so i went outside to buy load to register for unli again...after registering...guess what?
Globe's f*cked up too! it won't accept my registration for unli...so...no more txting for me too,
I was so frustrated so i went outside to buy something sweet to cheer me up...guess what? the store near my house was closed!
so i called one of my friends to narrate to him this story....he uses a cordless phone....guess what?
his handset was lowbat...so our conversation got cut.
My mom txted me, she said she's bringing home the cake that i like so much....but there's a problem...she's stuck in a huge traffic jam....

so let's recap...
yahoo's dead, so i can't go online in ym.
globe is f*cked.
cabal game server is down.
store across the street is closed.
my cake is melting/being spoiled because of the delay.
my friends phone dies while i was talking to him.

that's pretty much it....i think...

oh and btw.... while i was writing this post....my pc re-started....just right before this was saved...so yeah...i had to retype some of this.

No comments: