the calendar

Sunday, April 19, 2009

SUMMER....

one word, three letters, HOT! and by hot i mean the temperature.

Anyway, it's been a while since i posted anything, I always find myself not in the mood to post anything even though SOMETHING happened/is happening.

Ask anyone, SUMMER = BORING. Since i don't have a lot of stuff to do, i figured I'd try stuff i don't normally do. I started to work out, you know...uhmm body building? yeah, that's it, body building. And i also started to study Java, more popularly known as the programing language behind those flash/web browser games people play which apparently are called "applets". Yes, I'm actually studying advanced lessons. Let's face it, it's either this or sleep all day, and I want to do something productive for once in my life. Oh yeah, and i've been mopping floors lately.....don't know why though..... :|

A few weeks back, i started to see things that reminded me my HS life...at that instant, my phone played "Remember When (Used to be Used to)" by There for Tomorrow. click the link to view the music vid and click here to see the lyrics. It's a pretty cool song....worth clicking, i swear.

1 comment:

- said...

blog exploding in 3, 2, 1...

... ...
... ...