the calendar

Friday, May 8, 2009

without a backspace key.....

as the title says.... i'm writing this without a baclkspace(backspace*) key so prepare for corrections! ahaha.

*corrections in red


This day started out normal, i woke up late (as usual). When i got bored, i decided to call Arnee(a friend of mine). So talk for a few minutes then she shaid(said*) she had to prepare, coz she was going to sm with her mom, so i said "ok, i'll call you another time".
I turned on the t.v. and started channel surfing. Something is(in*) discovery channel caputrueed(captured*) my attention. They were feauting(featuring*) the 10 best sports cars ever. I decided i was gonna watch that....then a text message came!

It was Arnee, she asked me if i was busy, she 2was(was*) inviting me to go to moa. I got pissed, coz i really want to go but i had no money left, i blew it all on yesterday's boring adventure. Anyway, so i said, "i gotta go with her! i'll borrow money!" so i called my mom ans(and*) asked oif(if*) i could borrow money from my grandmother(too complicated to explain), she said yeah so i got the money. I txted Arnee asking what time she wants to go there, she replied and i immediately started prepariatoins(preparations*). I was so psyched about me taggiong(tagging*) along with Arnee in Moa that i didn't realize that the countdown to the 10 best sports cars was already at 5.
Anyway, i got ready and went to meet Arnee.
Sometime later while we were at moa, Karl joined us, then he eventually left us. Seveerakl(several*) minutes later, we decided to go home. And that conmcludfes(condlufes(confludes(concludes*))) my day at Moa with Arnee.

It sure was fun hanging out with her, i hope this happens again soon.

and yes....i mispeleled(misspelled(mispelled*)) "concludes" 3 times!

No comments: