the calendar

Friday, February 27, 2009

i didn't even use an AK (i never do...)

Ok this was another one of those days where i go to school expecting to have classes for the whole day but ends up virtually not having classes the whole day. Me and my friends hung out for a while then one of the friends of one of my friends wanted to play L4D. It was a popular game I haven't even seen yet, so i told my friends why don't we come along and watch? And so we did! we went to this sick comp shop! it contained around 150+ computers!!! WTF and all the computers seem to be performing exceptionally.
When my friend's friend sat in front of a computer, one of the store attendants turned-on computers in front of us(the spectators) and told us "maglaro na kayo" and then....there it was...on the desktop, a shortcut to COD4. So i said...."tara! COD4 tayo! habang nag L4D sila".
And we played, we had a great time! Killing each other, me using my weapon of choice, the M16. At first, one of my friends (tone) won't stop whining because he keeps getting killed, he's complaining that he hasn't played that before and the game is too fast and we're all too fast...but 3 rounds later...he starts getting better....WAY better!!! There was even a round where me and gian(the top 2 scorers) almost lost because of him. I guess whining does get you somewhere.... from last place to third place...

after playing we realized....that we played for more than 3 hours! but it only felt like an hour and a half, we had a lot fun...so we decided to do it again sometimg. So my friend gian told me to find other hardcore COD4 players.
How about you? wanna join us the next time? :D

P.S. since i didn't notice the time, i had to borrow money from gian to pay for the rental.... tnx gian!
P.S. tone used an AK

No comments: