the calendar

Friday, February 20, 2009

something I don't see everyday



uhmm yes a pic of chicks taken from inside a jeep....scroll down for explanation...

scroll down once more for explanation...hehe




anyway here it is, after a regular day at school. I was going to the library to research about our group's report in a couple of weeks(or next week). A groupmate/friend/blockmate of mine saw me and accompanied me to the library, after we did our research, we went home...he taught me a new route to get to an LRT station, it's the Tayuman station. But before we got there, we walked toward lacson(we were at dapitan). When we got to Lacson, we saw a jeepney heading for Tayuman...as we walk towards it...we noticed something not normal.....we saw a group of cute(some of them are) high school chicks by the jeepney, they were shouting (Tayuman! SM!!!).
We thought to ourself....WTF!!! and my friend said ..."ano yan mga high school, mga taga uste ata yan eh, UST HS. sige sumigaw sila jan 6 pesos lng kikitain nila" then we got on the said jeepney. Then i said "video-han kaya natin, parang gusto ko pakita kila vincent, ahaha kasi napaka unusual eh". And that's why this story made it here in my blog......

BTW sorry if the pics don't really depict chicks working for the jeepney driver, it was hard to take pictures from inside the jeepney, i was too amazed to take pictures while i was on my way.

No comments: