the calendar

Monday, November 3, 2008

Introduction

So i said to my friend minutes ago, I'm gonna blog!!

It all started a few hours ago, i was minding my own business drinking Quickly(the cold drink, not the verb because how the hell will i be able to drink an adverb?) when the following conversation took place in front of me by two COMPLETE STRANGERS.


Unknown guy: ui arnellene!
Unknown girl: ui adrian! jan ka pla!
Adrian(the unknown guy above): gusto mo quickly? tara bili tayo.
Arnellene(the unknown girl above): cge ba! libre mo ko ah


Points to ponder :
A) i was drinking quickly
2)My name is Adrian
iii)i have a friend named arnellene


So uhmm i felt weird, who wouldn't be?

based on my experience, weird usually means entertaining and GMable(gm-able, yes i made that word up).So i decided to GM it, and to my surprise, the 1st responses where:
"what's arnellene doing in UST?"
"what are you doing in SAS?"
"are you in SAS?"
"nilibre mo si arnellene?"

i said to myself, o.....k..... no one seemed to understand what i just narrated, so i'll GM an explanation, and that's what i did!
here's the gm:

to those who did not understand my last gm.....

unknown guy = adrian
unknown girl = arnellene

the conversation of 2 complete strangers took place in UST, in front of where i'm sitting while i was drinking quickly


and to my surprise again! the people who didn't understand it, still did not get it!
so i was a bit insulted because it's like saying indirectly that i suck at language and at explaining stuff.

So i ask 2 of my friends (one is a poet, the other is a journalist/writer/poet/editor-in-chief of our highschool paper when we were in highschool) to read and interpret if my story and explanation is unclear in anyway.....the journalist(rb) said that it was clear enough to be understood without the explanation GM....so i got annoyed and said, from now on, i'm not gonna GM stuff like that anymore, i'm gonna put it in a blog, and that's what i did.


*highlight the post if it's unclear or you want to see the entire post

3 comments:

drylsmtr said...

soo. nag blog ka for that one incident? apiir. haha xP

- said...

2

- said...

okay. my bad. haha. that wasn't supposed to be there. accidentally pressed enter. and the number "2"? didn't place it there. :-s

wasn't me.

anyways, nice intro. haha. laughed my ass off. welcome to OUR world. it's YOURS now, too, i guess. =)