the calendar

Friday, November 14, 2008

weird

it's weird, like the title of this post hehehe, the fact that trouble keeps locking on to me like a missile and i do my best to maneuver out of its way but it keeps going back....it's getting harder and harder to dodge it...i don't know how much longer i'll last.

ok...so a friend of mine warned me that i should be very careful around a certain guy who seem to REALLY REALLY hate me. He said that he was a member of some huge frat and he might call for back up and kill me someday. I told my friend "ahahaha you really think i'm scared?" come on, why would i be scared of a guy who needs to call an army to get rid of ONE DEFENSELESS guy whose not even 18 years old yet. He must really be scared of me if he does do that, and besides, what will he say to his army? i doubt that he is powerful enough to command an army that won't question him. When they do question him, what will he say? he can't say i did something to him because he would be lying...and i don't know much about frats but i'm guessing lying to your "brother" is on the "what-not-to-do" lists in the frat. so...basically, i'm completely safe and let's face it, even if he pulls it off and by some miracle, his army actually ends up killing me.

I'll be remembered as "the DEFENSELESS guy who got killed by an army of frat dudes just because 1 guy didn't like him and that guy was too scared to confront me on his own so he brought an army with him".

and he would be remembered as "the guy who sent an army of frat dudes to kill one defenseless guy because he was to scared to do it himself."

and the army of frat dudes would be called "the army of brainless bodies who let a 17 year old coward manipulate them"....and because of this, they would probably hunt down they guy that ordered my death...so...i guess...he really has no chance of winning hehehe :-D

No comments: