the calendar

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

never.....

never try to stand up when one of your legs feel like they're not there.....

i was going home from ust....i was riddin' in an fx as usual. I fell asleep, when i woke up, i can't feel my left leg! i said to myself "OMG?! where the f*ck is my leg?! then i used my hands to feel for it....and then i found it! it's still attached to me, but i can't feel it...

minutes later....i had to get off the fx....but i still can't feel my leg, so...i forced my self to stand up using my right leg and my left ghost leg, so what happened was.....
i fell down....damn! you really can't use your leg when you can't feel it. You can see it, but since the body can't feel it, it acts as if it wasn't there. I wasn't able to stand up. I practically crawled out of the FX! I hung out by the overpass, waiting for my leg to function once more,then i got home.

unfortunately for you...i don't have pics ahahaa! so imagination would have to do...

No comments: