the calendar

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

unusual morning

yes, i am writing and possibly publishing this post during the afternoon even though it's about my morning.(i don't own the morning, heck no one owns it! i just said "my morning" because this post is about the events that happened around me this morning)

the usual school day morning for me is.....
-wake up
-turn off alarm
-take a bath
-get dressed
-eat breakfast
-brush teeth
-leave house

and i get to school around 6:15am, my first class is at 7am, so i'm pretty early.

this morning is a different story, i woke up and i saw a lizard crawling on the ceiling then i realized that my alarm haven't gone off yet so i went back to sleep, then i woke up again, and noticed that the house seem to be brighter than when i first woke up, i checked my watch and saw that i was 1 hour late from my daily routine. so i got up from bed, but before i did,..i saw the lizard again on the ceiling only this time...it was not crawling....it was wrapped in a spider's web and the spider was dragging it, which is weird because....the spider was 20 times smaller than the lizard so i couldn't imagine how the spider killed the lizard...so i said to myself, "oh well! i'm gonna be freakin' late!!" so i ignored them and immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath. I rushed everything but it still was not enough, i left my house at around 6:00am which meant that i only had 1 hour to get to school, so i ran to the place where jeeps wait for their passengers. After the jeep section of my journey, i was just outside multi(short for multinational) waiting for an FX to ride on, but every FX that passes by seem to be full...so i waited...and waited....and waited and then i noticed the time! it was 6:30am, i realized that i have been waiting for 20 minutes and that it is impossible for me to get to school in time So i got pissed and moments later, a not-full FX arrives, i said to myself "Finally!" when i got onboard text messages started to arrive, they said i was gonna be late, and they weren't lying...so i got worried, and thought that this is the first time i'm late for school....hmmm.....

when i got there, i was thinking, "i shouldn't rush anymore, i was already 15 minutes late, so why would i rush when i know i won't make it anyway" so i calmly made my way to the classroom, when i got in....i was surprised, everyone was standing up, so was the professor, it turns out...she just arrived, wich made me....NOT LATE wuhoooooooooooo!!! my friends said "ang swerte mo!! sabay lng kayo dumating nung prof!" and they we're right, good thing the prof was late too, i wonder what's her story? :-D

No comments: