the calendar

Friday, November 14, 2008

why can't i be late?

this morning..i woke up 2 hours past the time i normally wake up....so that means....i will inevitably be late for school, for the first time!!!!

so when i woke up...i rushed everything...even though i already know that i won't make it for my first class which is math 116, i just don't want to be late for my 2nd class which is Phy2.

I pulled out all the stops to get to school as fast as i can... i stole a trike a jeep and an fx from somebody and surprisingly enough...i never encountered 1 red traffic lights...as if every light turned green when the fx i was on was approaching it. because of this... my usual 1 hour and 10 minute trip to school became 45 minutes, but i'm still very late for my math 116, late enough to be marked absent, so when i got to ust, i ran as fast as i can. When i got to our room...they we're already discussing the new lesson, and i was late enough to be marked absent.........or so it seems.

When the class ended, our professor told us the she will START checking the attendance next week! which means......i won't be marked absent, nor late! once again, luck was in my favor. because before she said that, she told us that anyone who got perfect attendance will get additional points in the final grade. so...lucky me hehehe

No comments: